Thursday, September 27, 2007

You were never there, ever

Hello All! Havent been posting a proper entry.
Bahhh stupid EOYE, & the Os too. Irks me please >:(

Yesterday, after assembly. Went to study at JE lib.
Mr Methias fetched us there with his silver car :D
We went to lunch at the nearby coffeeshop first.


Yummmmm :D


Deela & Heeli, loveee.


She is Julee, greatest.


Greatest too! Meeka & Deela :D

Met Hill, the yellow tee guy & the fierce look guy.
Dont ask me why I give them such names, cos I dont know!
Haaa, I think Im the only one there studying my FNN.
They're such funny people, harharrr.

Today we had to go to school. Like for what?!
Other people got their MT paper while we dont have.

It was raining heavily in the morning, superrrr heavy!
Bestie & I had no choice but to walk in the rain.
Haqim & XXXX saw me & laughed, said that I was drenched.

Both teachers did not turn up. Mrs Yip then came into our class.
She started to say how our class was sooo unique.
Cos we're the first batch of thru train class.
Then we must plan ahead of us & stuffs.


LOVEEEE :D

Lessons were kinda boring from then. Really boring.
Chinese teacher let us listen to Jay's songs :D
Ronnie told me Jay dont know how to sing. (?!?!?!)


Attempting to act cute (x

After school, went to JEC to lunch with the guys.
Deela did not come to school today, ohhh booo D: D:


Went to Pop pop with Yilian :D

Then met Nazi Part at 2 plus, Nazi arrived at 3.
Nazi was lateeeee! D: Then homed at 4.
Nothing much, tomorrow's the start of my EOYE.
Buck up Joyce! Goodbye all.


ThedayIthoughtthatwillneverarrivedishere.
ImhavingsecondthoughtsandIdoubttyou'llneverknowthat.
Youwereneverthereforme,youtookmeforgranted.
Ialwaysthoughtyou'lltakeinitiativeandsuch.
ButhowwrongwasI,suchafooltobesogullible.
ImtiredofwaitingandIdontknowifweshouldcontinue.
YoudontknowifImmadatyouorsadatyouorwhatsoever,
cosyoujustthoughtthatImaforgivingperson.

BUT-YOU-ARE-SO-WRONG.

No comments: